The browser should also have a lock icon which indicates Verified by: Let’s Encrypt or something similar. Traditional HTTP access is also available.
This includes a flexible style which changes the layout based on the screen/window size but still allows the user to see all the data offered. For example, the layout will change for different desktop, tablet or phone screen sizes.
Linux Mint Index Forum Chat
It’s about 12 inches wide and 8 inches high, about the size of a big book. ☻
It’s about learning and exploring, especially with computer technology.
Please see: How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
For end users in the European Union:
Please be aware of the EU user consent policy as detailed on Google’s™ website. By using this site, you consent to the data collection, sharing and usage, including cookie usage, which associated sites, such as Google™ and PayPal,™ use via this website.
Use of this site must conform to these terms.
All trademarks herein are the property of their respective owners.
Some licenses which may be used include:
- MIT: MIT License
- GPL: General Public License
- CC: Creative Commons
These are items in the Public Domain; they were never copyrighted or their copyrights expired.
CC0: Public Domain
These are items that have been put into the Public Domain via the copyright holder waiving his rights.
- CC-BY: Creative Commons, attribution, adaptations allowed, commercial uses allowed
- CC-BY-SA: Creative Commons, attribution, share-alike, adaptations allowed, commercial uses allowed
- CC-BY-NC: Creative Commons, attribution, adaptations allowed, commercial uses not allowed
- CC-BY-ND: Creative Commons, attribution, adaptations not allowed, commercial uses allowed
- CC-BY-NC-SA: Creative Commons, attribution, share-alike, adaptations allowed, commercial uses not allowed
- CC-BY-NC-ND: Creative Commons, attribution, adaptations not allowed, commercial uses not allowed
- Public Domain
All original content, style and structure on this website not otherwise marked is
Copyright © 2016–2017 — All Rights Reserved.